Celebrate the holidays with our new Limited Edition Cranberry Orange Sugar Blend. Hand-crafted with organic cane sugar, tart and bright cranberries, and sweet oranges. This richly colored, tasty sugar is very versatile. Here are some great suggestions to experiment with Cranberry Orange Sugar:
- Rim a glass of Champagne; no better time of year!
- Stir into hot tea.
- Mix in or use with other cocktails, such as hot mulled cider or rum drinks.
Baking and Desserts
- With any apple or pear pie or dessert.
- Dust the top of a pumpkin pie.
- Sprinkle on butter/sugar cookies, scones, fruit crisp, or coffee cake before baking.
- Use in whipped cream for desserts.
- Sprinkle on buttered and toasted breads, biscuits, or scones.
- Hot cereal, such as oatmeal.
- Dust pancakes, waffles, French toast, or crepes.
- Sprinkle on a bowl of plain yogurt and add your favorite fruit and/or granola.
Sides, Salad, Sandwiches
- Sprinkle over pumplin or winter squash puree.
- Use a tablespoon or so in a vinaigrette, especially balsamic vinaigrette. Spoon over salad made with turkey slices.
- Try a spoonful in mayonnaise and use for sandwiches made with all the Thanksgiving leftovers.
- Use to make your cranberry sauce.
Ingredients: Organic cane sugar, cranberries, oranges.
In love with Cranberry Orange Sugar!
Posted by Pat White on 13th Dec 2016
I used this when making my cranberry shortbread cookies. After slicing, i dipped them in a mixture of sugar and Cranberry Orange Sugar then baked. It made them spectacular! Will buy again!
Posted by 4875 on 27th Dec 2015
Rimmed champagne glasses for a new sparkle! It as also quite good on hot cereal.