Espresso sea salt blend is made with almost everyones favorite afternoon beverage, espresso. Espresso and sea salt is a fantastic combination. In fact, a pinch of salt always helped out camping coffee to cut the bitterness. Blended with our hand-harvested, moist, crunchy sea salt, this Espresso Salt Blend is a delicious match for all sorts of food. Try with chocolates and desserts, vanilla dishes, in rubs and marinades for beef, pork, and chicken.
Four ways to use our Espresso Salt:
Grill or Roast and Season
- Chicken breasts
- Beef steaks, pork tenderloin - whole or cut in thick slices
- Roast pork loin or lamb leg
- Breakfast sandwiches
- French fries
- Homemade potato chips
Sauce or Rub
- Season you favorite BBQ sauce and marinate chicken, beef, pork, or lamb
- Combine with herbs, such as oregano, thyme, or basil for a delicious rub for meats and chicken
- Mix with our New Mexico Chile Powder for a great rub for beef
- Sprinkle on chocolate sauces or glazes.
- Top chocolate truffles
- Great with lemon desserts
- Accent desserts made with cinnamon, nutmeg, anise
- Dip hazelnut or almond biscotti in chocolate and dust with Espresso Salt
- Top cookies before baking, especially vanilla or chocolate ones
- Top a banana-chocolate bread
- Add a touch with cherries or berries
- Try an Espresso Martini or use with other coffee drinks
- Amaretto, Kahlua, creme de cacao
- Rim a hearty stout
- With Bourbon and orange
- With Tequila
- With Rum drinks, especially with vanilla infused rum or with chocolate liqueur, or chocolate bitters
Find Similar Products by Tag
Delicious & surprising!
Posted by Nan Schifris on 15th Dec 2016
Love, love, love this salt! The smell alone is enough to tantalize, but the taste is amazing. A little goes a long way, which makes it a very frugal addition to my spice rack. It's great on scrambled eggs, a steak, in chicken soup, and on rice. I tried a little - and I mean a little - on some fresh mango and it was quite tasty.