This Sweet Smokey Maple Sea Salt is a Canadian gem. To begin, the sea salt is hand-harvested in small batches from North Pacific Canadian sea water. The sea salt is then smoked in small batches using hardwood Maple. Finally, the smoky sea salt is blended with a delicious Canadian maple sugar, resulting in a true coast to coast Canadian blend. The smoky, salty, sweet complex flavors will make your mouth water and awaken your palate. With a texture similar to brown sugar, this salt adds a nice gentle crunch to finished dishes.
- Try on salmon or other fish, chicken, or pork as a rub or a finishing salt.
- For candied vegetables: sprinkle at the end of cooking to melt and coat the vegetables.
- Mix with nuts and toast until they are candied.
- Use to make a smoky maple dressing for salad, vegetables, poultry, seafood, or meats.
- Season sauteed mushrooms or onions (or both together) for a delicious burger topping.
- Sprinkle a bit on chocolate sauce or, if you make truffles, this is an ideal topping.
Organic and sustainably produced, Sweet Smokey Maple Sea Salt is a pure, clean sea salt, made with care.