Made with Tellicherry peppercorns, this spice blend carries some heat and big complex flavors. We have used coriander, paprika, mustard, and a bit of garlic to make a bold, lively seasoning blend. We make this spice blend in small batches to ensure freshness. This blend is salt free so that you may flavor dishes as you like with sea salt.
Check out these great ideas for using Steakhouse Blend:
- As a rub for steak, but also delicious on other meats, poultry or fish.
- Mix with olive oil and vinegar for a marinade.
- Toss into rice or noodle dishes.
- Sprinkle on any type of eggs.
- Blend with softened butter and a bit of sea salt and top vegetables, potatoes, noodles, or meats (if you don't use the blend as a rub).
- Scatter inside a lunch time favorite before cooking: grilled cheese.
- Mix into a vinaigrette.
- Try with white or sweet potatoes.
Spices lose their potency once they are ground, or exposed to heat or light. We use whole spices for optimal flavor and grind them as needed, then package the blends in black rice paper bags to keep them away from light. Store the blends in a cool spot and use within 2-3 months. This blend is salt free.