Season cocktails and your brunch too. Bloody Mary Sea Salt is an infusion of our moist, crunchy sea salt with spices and chile. The origins of the brilliant Bloody Mary Cocktail are murky with several stories claiming the title, but what is clear is its brilliance and use as a springboard for inspiration. While we love to rim or season a Bloody Mary with this sea salt, we also love it with food for brunch or any time of day.
For best flavor and potency when not using, keep tightly closed in a cool, dark cupboard away from direct heat or sunlight.
This is how we have enjoyed our Bloody Mary Sea Salt so far:
- Rim a Bloody Mary
- Roasted nuts tossed with olive oil
- Chicken, grilled or roasted
- Seafood, especially shrimp and scallops
- Egg dishes, especially served with bacon
- Roasted vegetables, especially celery, carrots, onions, and zucchini
- Corn on or off the cob
- Roasted new potatoes
- Potato Salad
- Season unsalted butter and use for bread or to make garlic bread
- With bagels and cream cheese
- Popcorn with unsalted butter or olive oil