Caraway Sea Salt
You don't have to be from Germany or Scandinavia to enjoy Caraway Salt. This salt combines our delicious, crunchy, moist sea salt with caraway seeds, making a tasty combination. Caraway has been in culinary use for at least 5000 years. Often overlooked, this relative of dill and cumin is a welcome change in the culinary world. Used historically as a digestive aid.
Try Caraway Salt in these ways:
- Stir into your next Bloody Mary or rim the glass
- Make the best cole slaw with Caraway Salt and some Lemon Sugar.
- Cooked cabbage dishes
- Tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms, beets, and carrots
- Potato dishes, especially potato salad
- Lentil and bean dishes
- Cottage cheese and dairy-based dips
- Turkey or duck
- Soups, stews, and braises
- Apple slices
- Butter cake or cookies.