Espresso sea salt blend is made with almost everyones favorite afternoon beverage, espresso. Espresso and sea salt is a fantastic combination. In fact, a pinch of salt always helped out camping coffee to cut the bitterness. Blended with our hand-harvested, moist, crunchy sea salt, this Espresso Salt Blend is a delicious match for all sorts of food. Try with chocolates and desserts, vanilla dishes, in rubs and marinades for beef, pork, and chicken.
Four ways to use our Espresso Salt:
Grill or Roast and Season
- Chicken breasts
- Beef steaks, pork tenderloin - whole or cut in thick slices
- Roast pork loin or lamb leg
- Breakfast sandwiches
- French fries
- Homemade potato chips
Sauce or Rub
- Season you favorite BBQ sauce and marinate chicken, beef, pork, or lamb
- Combine with herbs, such as oregano, thyme, or basil for a delicious rub for meats and chicken
- Mix with our New Mexico Chile Powder for a great rub for beef
- Sprinkle on chocolate sauces or glazes.
- Top chocolate truffles
- Great with lemon desserts
- Accent desserts made with cinnamon, nutmeg, anise
- Dip hazelnut or almond biscotti in chocolate and dust with Espresso Salt
- Top cookies before baking, especially vanilla or chocolate ones
- Top a banana-chocolate bread
- Add a touch with cherries or berries
- Try an Espresso Martini or use with other coffee drinks
- Amaretto, Kahlua, creme de cacao
- Rim a hearty stout
- With Bourbon and orange
- With Tequila
- With Rum drinks, especially with vanilla infused rum or with chocolate liqueur, or chocolate bitters
Find Similar Products by Tag
Posted by Maureen on 21st Nov 2018
We sprinkled it on espresso biscotti cookies and we use it on fish, awesome
Great coffee flavor
Posted by John D on 9th Jul 2018
Some espresso salts have a weak coffee flavor, not this one. If you like coffee flavored steak this one's for you!!
Posted by trisha marchant on 8th Feb 2017
I used this in a recipe for a dessert I was making. It added just the right amount of flavor n a little salt to it!!! Can't wait to try it again!
Delicious & surprising!
Posted by Nan Schifris on 15th Dec 2016
Love, love, love this salt! The smell alone is enough to tantalize, but the taste is amazing. A little goes a long way, which makes it a very frugal addition to my spice rack. It's great on scrambled eggs, a steak, in chicken soup, and on rice. I tried a little - and I mean a little - on some fresh mango and it was quite tasty.