Fragrant Lime Sea Salt
FRAGRANT LIME SEA SALT BLEND
1 oz Glass Jar
Incredibly aromatic and citrus-y, this salt blend from the Kampot region of Cambodia is a sprightly union of Kampot sea salt, Kampot peppercorns, and makrut lime leaves. The lime leaves are harvested, sun-dried, then crushed. The peppercorns are freshly ground and mixed with the sea salt and crushed lime leaves. Lemony and full of pizzazz, this salt blend will be as joyful to taste as it is to explore its uses.
For best flavor and potency when not using, keep tightly closed in a cool, dark cupboard away from direct heat or sunlight.
Try Fragrant Lime Sea Salt with:
- Salads of all types
- Sliced vegetables, especially cucumbers or tomatoes
- Steamed vegetables, such as carrots or green beans
- Chicken, roasted or sauteed
- Fish steaks or fillets
- Rice dishes or rice noodle dishes
- Fresh cheeses such as mozzarella, or cream cheese
- Fresh fruit, such as pineapple, mango, peaches, oranges, apples, or pears
- Mix a small amount into a cocktail with Gin, Vodka, or Tequila