Naturally smoked over hickory wood, this smoked salt is ideal for barbeque and roasted meats. Richly flavored with a mild crunch. The salt is small - medium grain and dry in texture. Use as a finishing salt to sprinkle over cooked food.
- Try on steaks, chops, or sausage
- Mix with mild oil and rub over a chicken before roasting
- Season salmon and grill or broil
- Scramble up a big pan of eggs
- Season rice or potato dishes
- Great with mushrooms or onions, especially roasted
- Use in soups, stews, and braises
- Sprinkle on ice cream and chocolate or caramel sauces
- Drop a grain or two into your next whiskey cocktail, especially a Whiskey Sour
Super smoky flavor
Posted by Scott on 25th May 2020
I love putting this on beef/burgers, gives it an extra smoky blast of flavor
Posted by Gail Miller on 30th Oct 2019
Cold weather is back and I make a lot of hearty soups. This salt is the perfect compliment to most soups I make. Everything tastes richer, fresher and more flavorful!