Mesquite Wood Smoked Sea Salt
Slowly smoked for several hours over an mesquite wood fire, this smoked salt is richly flavored with a gentle crunch. This is the best barbecue salt. It is smoked in small batches and slowly turned to expose all the crystals to the smoke, enveloping them with mesquite wood flavor. This is a fine grain salt.
Here are some Suggested Uses:
- Spend some time in the kitchen with this smoked sea salt; it will not disappoint!
- Best salt for BBQ
- Great to use in a rub
- Try on meats, poultry, seafood, eggs, potatoes, vegetables
- Use in stews, and braises
- Sprinkle in chocolate or caramel sauces
- Drop a grain or two into a glass of beer or cocktails