Rose Sugar - 100% Organic
Fragrant and flavorful rose petals and organic cane sugar crystals are used to craft our all-natural Rose Sugar. Delicious and versatile, there are many wonderful ways to use Rose Sugar. Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- Perfect for tea, hot or iced.
- Make into a syrup for your cocktails or use as a rimmer.
Baking and Desserts
- Tryin fruit crisp by mixing with the fruit or in the streusel topping.
- Sprinkle on top of fruit muffins before baking.
- Very nice on top of a fruit tart or in a fruit pie.
- Use in cakes, especially pound, butter, or angel food cake.
- Sprinkle on butter/sugar cookies, scones, or sweet breads before baking.
- In rice or bread pudding.
- Dip fresh strawberries in sour cream, then dipped in rose sugar.
- Make Strawberry Shortcake. Mix the berries with Rose Sugar and use some in the whipped cream, as well. Change the berries over the seasons.
- Sprinkle on buttered and toasted breads, biscuits, or scones. These are great for afternoon tea, as well.
- Hot cereal, such as oatmeal.
- Dust pancakes, waffles, French toast, or crepes.
- With fresh fruit, especially berries, cherries, or stone fruit.
- Sprinkle on a bowl of yogurt.
- Glaze butter-sautéed fruit (pears, apples, pineapple).
- Sprinkle over green salads with fruit, such as strawberries, blueberries, mango, or papaya, or dried cranberries or dates.
Ingredients: Organic cane sugar, dried red rose petals.